Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blog Tag

I have been tagged by my blog friend Alyssa to fill out the answers to these questions then tag 8 other bloggers.. so..

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Mondays, when hubby doesn't have to go to work
2. Crop nights
3. Coffee
4. Thursdays when kids are at daycare
5. Thursday afternoons when I pick the kids up from daycare :)
6. Catching up with my long distance bestie Loz
7. Bon's Retreat
8. Scrapbooking Delights Retreat

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to a clothes party at Deslie's
2. Bought a new iphone with a PINK cover!
3. Washing, washing and more washing
4. CC chatting & blind scrapping @ Savvy
5. Made goodie bags for Biggest Morning Tea Crop
6. Slept in...ahhh....
7. Went to bed TOO LATE
8. Spent time with Emma

8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Get out of debt (lmao!)
2. Go to Bali with the girls in February
3. NOT stress about food/weight/etc
4. Keep a tidy house
5. Understand the mind of a 4yo
6. Motivate myself to exercise each morning
7. Meet my MIL (she passed away when Daniel was a teenager) :(
8. Find more hours in my day

8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. Pink concert @ Sydney Entertainment Centre on Wednesday
2. Neighbours (every night if I can!)
3. Masterchef
4. 40 Year Old Virgin (could watch the waxing scene over & over & over)
5. The computer screen (all day, every day, it feels like)
6. The Little Mermaid (Georgia's new favourite)
7. The Wiggles
8. Transformers (I feel like i watch this even when I'm downstairs, it thunders through my house with the surround sound)

8 blogs I am tagging....
1. Lisa
2. Loz
3. Emma
4. Kerryn
5. Emily
6. Hayles
7. Peta
8. Leesh

Can't wait to see everyone else's answers!

3 comments:

  1. Thinking..... but I dont think I have 8 people to tag... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen the tag, not sure if I have 8 friends LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw come on girls, just tag anyone!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete