Saturday, June 6, 2009

Savvy Sale!

I decided on the spur of the moment to have a Storewide Sale at Scrapbook Savvy for the Queen's Birthday Long Weekend! Its on now and ends midnight Monday 8 June, and the entire store is 20% off. Some awesome bargains to be had, with lots of new stock to chose from as well as some older stocked moved to clearance at ridiculous prices.

I spent some time yesterday making some kits with My Minds Eye papers, and these are going for less than $10 per kit during the sale. Here's a few to tempt you...





In other news, both Emma & I had layouts accepted by Scrapbooking Memories today! So exciting...its the first time we've submitted in a while. :)

Crop night was a success for everyone but me tonight, I only managed one layout in six hours! Had a fun time but, its always awesome to be in the company of other scrappers and just see what everyone else comes up with.

Its nearly 2am so I best be getting some sleep, hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. very tempting Sar... LOL... hhhmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I of course I have left it until the last minute to call your friend for the Cricut mat and blade and no answer :( I can't possibly go this whole long weekend and NOT use my Cricut!!!! By any chance do you know if she has gone away for the weekend or something? If not, I will try to call again later.
    Thanks, Michelle

    ReplyDelete