Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy Week Ahead!

OMG, another week just flew by and another has already started. This week is FULL ON with organising Bronte's first b'day party which is this Saturday, orthodontist appointment, hair appointment, work work work as always plus Daniel is off to Mudgee on Friday for his uncle's funeral. I can't go with him as I have 10 girls booked in for Friday night crop, including Loz who is down all weekend with Luke & Chloe...I can't wait to see them all!

I managed a little scrapping over the weekend, some I can't share once again but here is the one that I can show off...this is for Mel's Savvy Scraplift Challenge for May.



I've been thinking about having a Savvy Retreat sometime next year, maybe around March, if you'd be interested in joining us let me know...I'm just guaging how much interest I have before I look further into things. It would be in the Wollongong area (one hour south of Sydney for anyone thinking of flying). Leave me a comment if you'd consider coming along!

Anyway, lots to do as usual, nearly time to head downstairs once Coop is in bed. Best get moving, bye for now.

Cheers,
Sar

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Friday to be here either! Not looking forward to the Friday night traffic through Sydney but should be good to get there and SCRAP!
    BRING ON FRIDAY!
    Oh and Bronte's Birthday (the reason we are coming down! haha)

    ReplyDelete