Saturday, April 25, 2009

The busy-ness continues!

It is non-stop in my house at the moment, the scrap room is finally looking half decent although I am still waiting on a slat wall and my blinds, both of which should hopefully be here next week.

The week that was, was just wonderful! Organisation plus in getting the room ready for a spur of the moment scrap day with the Savvy girls on Thursday. We took advantage of Peta being down to visit her sister and stole her for a day, and also here for the fun was Em, Lisa and Marijana....and lots of kids! Here we are in the scrap room...



Not too much productivity by me, I only finished one layout (which I can't even show you!) and nearly finished another one which is still waiting on finishing touches.

Then Friday night we all met up again for dinner, and my bestie Leesh came too. Awesome night, food was divine, conversation was non-stop and the drinks were very nice too... ;)



So everything is going really well at Savvy, I'm settling in nicely and having fun ordering new stuff. There are lots of new things coming soon, so stay tuned. In the meantime, I have 30% off all Basic Grey for the entire Anzac Weekend, I need room for new papers so all these gorgeous lines just have to go. Head on over to Scrapbook Savvy and grab some of the most popular BG lines at amazing prices.

The only other scrapping I have to show is what I managed when I was away at Loz's place last weekend for Chloe's first birthday. It was a pathetic effort with only two layouts finished....next time remind me to leave my children at home, won't you!! :)

This one is an Inspired Blueprints sketch, the only one I've managed of late, #14 to be exact.



And this one was a step-by-step layout with instructions by Lisa Warren, using product leftover from a class I did at Scrapbooking Delights. LOVE this one, the colours are out there and not my norm, but totally happy with it.



Thats it from me, big share, I'll try not to leave it so long next time.

Cheers,
Sar

6 comments:

  1. wow...these are great layouts and it looks like you all had a great time with the crop.

    So please that the take-over is going well...look forward to hangin out more often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sar, Bout bl**dy time you updated girl.. what have you been doing lately LOL... Love it babe, you are doing awsome and in no time you will have everything done and ready for your grand opening... Best be having the Champers flowing Miss LOL!! Thanks for letting us invade again last night. Had fun, 2 LO's isnt the best but better than nothing isnt it!! Love ya. Leesh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you girlies. Sounds like you had a fun day. Love the colour of the walls in your room...very SAVVY! Good to hear everything is going well for you. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! Sar!!
    wow love you new creations!!! and your scraproom is looking really good!!! catch you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sar, thanks for sharing the great pics and I'm so pleased to see some scrapping, even if it's only a little bit.
    Hope everything is settling into place for your new business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey chicky babe, omg been ages since i visited your blog, your layouts are super awesome hun. oh believe a massive congrats in order for new buisness venture, wtg chook. xoxo

    ReplyDelete