Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life is getting back to normal...

Well, as normal as its gonna be from now on!! My house is very hectic, it never stops, I don't know how mums with four or five or six or more kids do it, I take my hat off to you! I thought that it couldn't get much busier from two to three...but seriously, it is. There is always someone who wants something...my hubby compared it today to having your first again, with it being such a shock to the system and having NO spare time. With two I think they just fit in...but three, wow...what a change. In saying that, we're lucky as Bronte so far has been a pretty good baby...she is up a lot during the day and has a few crying sessions per day, but come that feed at night where the other kids are in bed, she goes to bed and stays there, only getting up during the night for one or two feeds and then straight back to bed. I'm only usually out of bed for 30-40 minutes and she has not fussed during the night once. TOUCH WOOD, I've probably jinxed myself now, LOL!!

I had a big day out last Thursday and went to the Sydney Quilt Show with my mum, my niece, my SIL and some friends, we had three breastfeeding babies in all so had a few pitstops along the way, but all in all everyone had a top day. I was once again blown away by the standard of the quilts, there are so many clever people around. One of whom is my big sis Nic who won quite a few awards including winning the category 'Best Use of Colour' and 1st prize in the 'Professional Machine Quilting' section. I'm so proud of her, she works so hard and deserves every ounce of recognition she gets.

Also bought a few new scrapping products which I can't wait to use!

I finally found a few spare hours yesterday afternoon to venture into the scrap room and start creating again, its been about a month and I've missed it so so much! I managed to do one page and get it finished, the first one I've done of miss Bronte. I'm pleased with how it turned out, especially after doing no scrapping for so long, I thought my mojo would be well and truly gone.



Well, best be off, bub is screaming for a feed, hopefully I'll be around a bit more from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment