Saturday, November 3, 2007

LO's from 2 weeks ago!

I know, you'd thought I'd fallen off the face of the planet! But I haven't, truly...I am here but life is just spinning so damn quickly at the moment!! Haven't had a chance to sit down and blog, so here goes...lets see how many posts I can put up tonight to catch you all up...

These are a few layouts from two weeks ago, when I scrapped with my girls while the boys were away at the National Mines Rescue Competition (which they didn't win, by the way). Not REAL happy with the one of Cooper & Georgia, I had such good ideas in my head for the Periphery BG paper that I'd been waiting so long for...but it all turned to s**t when I tried to put it together. So anyway, here they are...

The first one is Georgie's first roll, it was a classic as Linda & I were here having a scrap day and we were saying it looked like she was trying to roll over...AND SHE DID! And we had the camera right there, so it was caught on camera and I was stoked.



The next one is the one of Cooper and Georgie, don't say anything cause its just not good and I know it...



And this one I love, its of Cooper and Emma not last year but the year before, he wasn't so sure of Santa and was much happier having Em go with him to sit on Santa's lap.




Okay, one post down, a few more to go...

Cheers,
Sar

3 comments:

  1. LOVING ALL YOUR NEW LO'S SAR,THE SANTA ONE IS AWESOME,I LOVE ALL THE PP'S YOU HAVE USED & 1ST ROLL LO IS JUST FAB & THE PHOTO'S ARE ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Hope you had a good weekend away. Don't be so hard on yourself - your layouts look great as usual. Lis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you use colour Sar,

    pages look great.

    Nicxx

    ReplyDelete