Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Scrap The Boys June Challenge

Another great sketch over at Scrap The Boys this month, this was the last layout I managed to get done at retreat as we were packing up on the Sunday afternoon...always so depressing packing up after a fantastic weekend with friends!  The sketch looks like this...


Toothless Terror - a funny photo of Cooper in his State of Origin jumper, the look on his face just cracks me up!  He is very obviously missing a big front tooth in this photo.

I have once again used various templates (both TCW and Kaiser) to create the background on this gorgeous October Afternoon paper, layering different colours of ink on top of eachother.  I have also used the gorgeous Prima splat stamp which I borrowed from Kellie ALL weekend, we were all in love with this stamp, I am definitely going to have to invest in one for myself.

(October Afternoon papers, Studio Calico alpha stickers,
StazOn inks, TCW template, Kaisercraft template)

A closeup of my background work...


Thanks for popping past my little blog today!

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. Awesome page and I LOVE that stamp too!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!!...So beautiful and perfect balanced...Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete