Monday, June 29, 2015

Anna's June Sketch

I loved the sketch over at Anna's Craft Cupboard this month and had no trouble scrapping it!

June Sketch

It helped that I had such a gorgeous photo to scrap along with a gorgeous range that I purchased from Anna's with my last sketch win over there - Bo Bunny Sweet Life.

Moral Support - a super cute photo of little Bronte with her arm around her big brother Cooper while he is playing a video game.  I love her little red shoes and her wings - so adorable!

American Crafts Thickers, American Crafts date stamp, Prima splat stamp, twine, TCW template)

A touch of journalling...


We had a discussion at retreat about mismatched lettering and how it usually looks terrible, but American Crafts have managed to create a mismatched alpha that actually looks fantastic!  Love this alpha, could use it again and again given the right colour palette on my layout.


Thanks for dropping by!

Cheers,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment