Friday, March 21, 2014

March BIG Savvy Sketch Challenge

My scrappy mojo has been lacking, but last night I sat down and challenged myself to get the sketch layout done in an hour….and I did it!  I’m so happy with it, and stoked that I actually feel like scrapping again.  Challenges always help me in this respect, I should’ve known to grab a challenge earlier and just start….sometimes starting is the hardest part!

My layout called DADDY’S SCHOOL which is my boy Cooper on his first day at school back in 2010, he was so excited to be going to the same school his Daddy went to when he was little.


A close of my title, washi and a gorgeous pinwheel from Rainbow Splendour, which I’ve just run out of and MUST order more, they are a staple in my stash!


My journaling, as usual this is a MUST on my layout, no page is complete without a date and a story!


And my boys, love them!!


You still have 10 days to submit your layout for our monthly BIG Savvy Sketch Challenge which could win you $40 to spend in the Savvy store!  Upload your layouts to the gallery before midnight 31 March for your chance to be our random winner chosen by random.org.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment