Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Scrappy Happiness Galore!

WOW what an awesome couple of scrappy weeks I've had!

Last weekend I went to the most awesome retreat of the year....the Savvy Delights Retreat for 2012!  Always a great time with my Savvy girls at the best organised retreat ever by San, the time put in to challenges and prizes and just fun for all is outstanding. 

Not to mention the shop...the shop was pretty good this year...  ;)

Needless to say, I stocked up to provide the girls with lots of scrappy goodies and the Scrapbook Savvy online store is now overflowing with new releases.  Be sure to check out the New Products section.  And while I've been loading new stock I've been moving lots into clearance, so plenty of bargains now to be had in the Steals @ Savvy Sections.

Here's a few pics with the awesome girls that spent the weekend with San & I at our retreat.

I was so excited when my best friend Alicia arrived on the Friday night, I didn't think she was coming but she had secretly arranged it with San, cheeky bugger!  Linda knew but didn't tell me either!  Was great to have both my besties with me for the weekend x


The group photo (well taken just before the official group photo by Lisa), the best group of scrapping chicks around!
 
Me with my Savvy DT girls, it was so awesome to have us altogether for the first time! L-R Sara, Kerryn, Sar (aka ME!) and Tara.


This was the helpers left right at the end, when we'd just about finished packing cars and trailers, thanks lovelies, San & I really appreciate all of your help.

And just cause she is missing from the group photo up there ^^^ and she took all these photos that I have subsequently pinched off her Facebook, here is me with the wonderful Lisa aka Scrapwitch, was a hoot having you join us again and I loved listening to your cackle from the other end of the scrap table!

I can't actually share any of my layouts from retreat as yet, they were all either class, DT or commission commitments...but because I can't do a blog post without sharing a layout, here is the latest 15th September Stuck sketch for you...


And my take using some of the Bella Blvd Too Cute To Spook range, a layout of Georgia with San at her halloween party. 

Love the effect of the mist sprayed onto the background using the ghosts as a mask as taught to me by Kerryn...then using said ghosts elsewhere on the page! You can get all these items in the 2011 Retreat Class Kit by Kerryn which has now been reduced in the Savvy Store to only $20...thats nearly half price for all class projects and step by step instructions!  This whole range is now reduced so grab a bargain before its all gone and get your halloween pics scrapped.

Be sure to upload your take on the Stuck sketch to the blog by the end of September, only a few days left!

Thanks for visiting, see ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time was had by all. Awesome layout too.

    ReplyDelete