Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Savvy CC Challenge by Sar

With recently losing a DT member in Jen with her six month term ending, I have had to step it up and create a challenge for this month's Cybercrop at Scrapbook Savvy!

My challenge is a 54321 Challenge, in which you have to create a layout using this list of product...plus whatever else you want to add in.

5 splashes of black paint
4 letter title (i've got 2 words with 4 letters ;) )
3 papers
2 splotches of Mist
1 photo

Here's mine...
Image

And a couple of close ups...

My title, tag, butterfly and paint work...
Image

And my journalling together with my 'washi banner' on string, a technique I only tried here for the first time and just LOVE!

Image

To be in the running for some Savvy spending money, upload your take to the gallery by midnight tomorrow Thursday 6 September.

What are you waiting for, get scrappin!   Not much time left!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Super duper gorgeous!! Love your paint work - why can't I get mine to look as good?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sar! Was hoping to give these challenges a go but between work, kids and study I have no spare time :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a few good teachers along the way Chloe! Wendy, Crystal, Ebony & Peta have all helped me work out just what NOT to do with the paint!!!! Next time Deb x

    ReplyDelete