Thursday, December 3, 2009

A busy week!

The week has flown! Its Friday today and I don't know where the days have gone. Kit release and the Savvy Sleeps Till Xmas Sale is keeping me busy, as well as the normal happenings in the Ward household!

The fortnightly Savvy Crop was held tonight, I had a lovely time with Megan, Erin, Kelley, Naomi & Scarlett. Thanks for the laughs girls, see you in two weeks!

No scrapping to show just now, but here are some pics of my gorgeous kids decorating the tree, they are definitely right into this whole christmas deal and watching Santa and Rudolph movies over and over again! Bronte likes to pull the decos off the tree and any xmas lights spotted in our travels causes MUCH excitement in the back seat of the car!





And the finale, the STAR!!!



I hope your December has started on a merry note, ours has and many merry days to come...20 to be exact! 20 sleeps till Xmas today, and you know what that means...20% off ALL DAY at Scrapbook Savvy. Head over and grab a bargain!

I'll have some scrapping to show tomorrow from crop tonight, I actually managed a couple!

3 comments:

  1. i had a lovely time too ,i always do love ya babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of the kids Sar, Bronte has grown so much.
    I miss them all!

    ReplyDelete