Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #34

Its time for the last sketch for our October Birthday Celebrations at Inspired Blueprints. A first for IB, Sketch #34 is a circle layout!



Here's mine, an old xmas layout of my SIL Kaz and her gorgeous daughther Chloe, and my boy Coop. I've used the Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co which you'll find in the Savvy Store, its a gorgeous neutral xmas range.



One more sleep and I'm off to Peta's! Emma is here already and is currently packing an order to take along for Alicia, tomorrow can't come soon enough, my house has been a crazy place to be tonight and I need a break! ;)

While I'm away the kits at Savvy go on sale, this coming Sunday to be exact, 1 November! I'm so excited and the subs have been going really well! There is a new monthly kit challenge also starting on the first, to find out more head over to the forum here and read all about it!

Have a fun weekend, I sure will be!! :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment