Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Creative Sketches June

Another post, another sketch!  This time a really cool one over at My Creative Sketches, I love the options in this, you could use one photo, three photos...whatever!  The sketch looks like this...



My take, a photo of my friend Nic & I out for dinner, just one of those selfies for Facebook, not a great shot and a bit blurry but still a memory!

Smile - Using the Basic Grey Aurora range plus some old chipboard & washi out of my stash, a flair button, Prima flower and the awesome new Prima Cling Stamp that I borrowed from Kel at retreat, its called Spills and I've just ordered my own from The Scrappery which should arrive soon, lucky I got in quick as they are now sold out on the site!

(Basic Grey Aurora papers and stickers, American Crafts embellishments, cabachon,
flair, washi tape, Prima stamp, StazOn ink, Prima flower)

A closeup of my cluster and journalling plus that gorgeous stamp...

(cabachon, flair, washi tape, Prima stamp, StazOn ink, Prima flower)

Some texture paste through a TCW template then stamped over the top...

(Basic Grey paper and stickers, American Crafts flower, StazOn ink, Prima stamp)

There is still time to enter this challenge at My Creative Sketches which is due on the 14th July.

Cheers,
Sar

3 comments: