Monday, April 1, 2013

Kerryn's Easter 54321 Challenge

The Savvy Cybercrop is still happening over on Facebook, we are blind scrapping tonight so head on over and join in the fun!

Kerryn's Challenge this time was a 54321 Challenge consisting of different shapes we had to use, the full details are over here on the Scrapbook Savvy blog.

I managed to get this one scrapped and will be moving on to Tara's Challenge later tonight.  Here's my take on Kerryn's criteria...

Messy Maker, using another Storyboard Kit I picked up at retreat last weekend.

My squares and my 'star'...

Some of my cirlces, together with a gorgeous metal butterfly and some journal strips to tell my story...

My title, my trianges and some more of my buttons...

Totally loving my page, more old photos scrapped and stories told, thanks Kerryn!

If you'd like to play along, make sure you upload your take to the Savvy Gallery before midnight THIS THURSDAY 4 April.

1 comment: