Monday, October 1, 2012

Charlee Turns 6 :)

I had the bestest fun at the Scrapbooking Delight's long weekend crop on Saturday!  Love the company of the girls, the chats, the laughs and the just relaxed feeling I get there....different to scrapping at home where there is always something else I should be doing!

I managed two pages for a 'secret squirrel' projects before doing this layout 'just because' of Georgia's little dancing friend Charlee at her birthday party last year.


I just loved this Cakewalk range from October Afternoon, it is all sold out in the Savvy store now except for one lonely paper that is in the clearance section.

Spending time at the crop watching Sue experiment with mists & sprays got me all inspired!  I had so much fun creating this background using three different mists (Hueys, Glimmer Mist & Dylusionals) over the top of a Crafters Workshop template.

I can't wait to experiment again soon...I think I need MORE templates in my personal stash, they are just too fun!

Hope you've had a chance to scrap over the long weekend, I'm planning on doing a bit more now!  Don't forget to head over to the Savvy forum for some awesome cybercrop challenges, you have until midnight Thursday to get your layouts done!

No comments:

Post a Comment