Monday, February 27, 2012

2.5 days left - Stuck Sketches!

You still have 2.5 days left to get your Stuck Sketch layouts in before the end of the month. Have you had a go this month? If not, why not!!

Both sketches this month were great...check them out...

February 1st Stuck Sketch

My take, Splashing Good Time of my girls and their Daddy splashing it up on our QLD holiday last year.


A closeup of my journalling cluster, including bits & pieces from ALL my favourite handmade embellie makers - Purple Pumpkin, A Lil' Somethin' as well as Charms Creations!


More Purple Pumpkin goodness including a button, cabachon & the all purpose tickets that I just LOVE!


February 15th Stuck Sketch


My take, a page of Cooper playing Milo Cricket at the SCG using an awesome Making The Team Kit which is now ON SALE over at SFS. The girls at A Lil' Somethin' made a gorgeous matching embellie pack to go with this kit, I've used one of the buttons and a banner which just made my page.


A closeup of my title, the Lil' Somethin' banner and the quote which is so true for all of those extra curricular things my kidddies do - 'People Rarely Succeed Unless They Have Fun In What They're Doing'.


A closeup of my journalling & sticker cluster.


You've still got time - go and get your mojo un-STUCK with one of these awesome sketches!!!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment