Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 15th @ Stuck

Our second sketch for the month is now up over at the Stuck Sketches blog! A gorgeous sketch it is too, with an all time favourite of mine a key point - circles!



My layout, called Party Uniform...


There is a funny story behind this photo, as the journalling reads...

'This outfit was handed down to Georgia from Charlotte and it is a definite favourite! When she wears it she says to me "I look like I'm wearing my school uniform, don't I Mummy? " If only your uniform was pink, life would be perfect for you!'

I used a gorgeous Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Kit for this one, which is currently ON SALE over at Scrapbooking From Scratch!

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to upload your take over on the Stuck blog before the end of the month.

:)

1 comment: