Monday, June 6, 2011

Did you...

...see my post on the Purple Pumpkin Blog today? If not, go check it out and leave me some love!!!

While you're there, check out MY sketch for the month of June, which looks like this...


And my page, using the gorgeous April She's Savvy Kit that you'll still find in the store here.


And a closeup, isn't the blue Purple Pumpkin flower just gorgeous!!


All you have to do to enter is complete your layout by the end of the month and make sure you pop some Purple Pumpkin embellishments on your page somewhere. :)

Looks like an early night for me here, not feeling the best and fighting off a sore throat. I MUST be well tomorrow as I have a day of scrapping planned with my besties Linda & Leesh...with Georgie's big school interview thrown in the mix. A big day for all!

3 comments:

  1. Your page looks gorgeous as always!! I will have to wait for my order to arrive before I have a go at the sketch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOved your post, couldn't leave love as blogger was being silly earlier today. Love this seaside LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous page - love the sketch - might do this one tonight :)

    ReplyDelete