Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter Monday!

Well the Easter weekend is coming to an end, but I'm still enjoying it! I've got Des, Megs, Courtney, Erin & Emma here at the moment...soon to be joined by Leesh & Linda. Only one of my babies are here, the eldest two have gone to the farm with Daddy for some good ol' outdoor fun. :)

The highlight of the weekend for me was one of my best friends having a baby girl, Bella, on Good Friday night 2 April 2010. Congrats Loz, Luke & Chloe! I can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy (which will hopefully be tomorrow when I head up to the Hunter Valley).



Of course another highlight was my babies excitement on Easter morning, nothing beats it. xoxo



And some Easter layouts to share that I did on Friday night, just to keep the festive mood going!

Georgie last Easter, eating our favourite easter egg of all time, a Red Tulip Elegant Rabbit. I have used a gorgeous sketch from Sketches by Jolene for this page.


Bronte's first Easter last year, this one is a Pagemaps sketch for April.


Like I said, I'm off to the Hunter Valley tomorrow for a couple of days to stay with Peta and visit Loz. Emma is coming with me and so are the two older kids when they get home from the farm. Can't wait! But for now, I best go and scrap with my girls, seeya!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip Sar, congrats to Loz & family on their new beautiful little baby :). Looks like you all enjoyed Easter :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete