Monday, February 4, 2008

Finally a scrap day!

After a very busy January and not quite as much scrapping as I would've hoped, February has started well with a scrap day at Alicia's yesterday. In between over-clingy kids and me being stressy, I still managed to get two pages finished. Love the first one of Georgie, can't believe how chubby she was!



The second one is sooo basic and really doesn't have much on it, but the girls convinced me that I tend to just keep going and going with my pages and thats why everything takes me so long...so I ended up leaving it as it was! Happier with it now than I was, but still not 100% sure....



Lets see if this week can bring more scrapping, I've finally gotten my house under some control so if I keep it that way I may actually find time to do something! Plus Georgia is at daycare on a Friday now so that actually gives me a day free (for three months anyway!). Last Friday I just wandered around the house not knowing what to do...this week I think I'll use my time much more productively!

Talk soon,
Luv Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment